Friday, November 16, 2012

In which pleasure is postponed

Never book a trans-atlantic flight with a one-hour stopover on a Friday night, cause firstly, you don't make the connection, and secondly, the next two connecting flights are full. Thirdly, if the two flights are with different airlines, and your ticket on the (very late) final flight of the night requires extra money, neither airline will pay for it. Sigh.

So, since I have to wait till close to midnight for Fred to make it here from Montreal, my son and I had dinner at the pub where my daughter works as a server. Might as well keep the tips in the family, eh? But . now I'm back at home, feeling all unsettled. Not just because of the airport thing, other stuff that maybe isn't my story to tell all over the internet. Fodder for another post, if I get permission to talk about it.







In the meantime, Cats! All the Cats! Because I need them to cheer me up, and maybe you do too.


1 comment:

  1. From the expressions on their faces, I do not believe that those cats acknowledge the phrase "pleasure is postponed". Unless, of course, it is because of a nap.

    ReplyDelete